Saturday, January 29, 2011

What sort of arts and crafts do you do with your kids at home?



Your Ad Here





Question by mrsdebra1966:

What sort of arts and crafts do you do with your kids at home?



Your Ad Here





I mostly do bead crafts with my girls. Made some bead creatures (lizards) keychains the other day.
I have them paint ceramic pieces as well. But, I don't paint with them.
My girls, now 8 & 9, recycle stuff to make crafts (like a village that covers the entire floor, made from paper & tape alone) completely on their own. I don't need to help them with stuff that doesn't require supervision. I see about a thousand (no exaggeration) pieces of their artwork in my diningroom alone! I'm really hoping for tips on doing sellable crafts. Something like macrame' plant hangers, leatherworking, make rocking chairs, etc. This is what sort of things I did as a kid, under 12, with adult help.

Maybe some of you teens remember what you did with mom or dad or a neighborhood craftsman as an art or craft.

What do YOU actually DO with your kids (or even other people's kids) that is an art or craft?

I'm really running out of ideas, & all of the sites that I have gathered about doing crafts with kids are too simple for my girls.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by mike d
By ceramic houses, or animals to paint.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment