Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How do I get my ghosts to appear immediately on Sims 2?



Your Ad Here





Question by triquetra: How do I get my ghosts to appear immediately on Sims 2?

I've made a house where I killed a few of my Sims, but there aren't any ghosts around. I had a Sim killed in a different house and her ghost appear immediately, although a bolt of lightning hit her tombstone while it was raining. Any idea how I can get my other house to have the ghosts appear immediately?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Little Miss Randomâ„¢
It's a hard thing to do, over time I still don't know how, I know that you need to keep the Tombstone, inside or outside, doesn't matter. And they should eventually appear.
They appear only during the night, to see how they work, look in the "Goth" household in "Pleasantview."





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment