Monday, January 31, 2011

Why is it that MOST teens find appearance more important than education?



Your Ad Here





Question by roseheroine91: Why is it that MOST teens find appearance more important than education?

I'm focusing more on teenagers. Being a teen myself & not able to explain why most of them tend to think that being good-looking is the first goal they have to reach. I do prepare myself to look neat & decent, also but I limit myself all the time. So, it's easier to ask those who aren't teens looking from your point of view, why do you think they worry about things that aren't as important in life more than things that are. & I'm talking about teens in general, both male & female.
Isn't it better to be independent & earn money from your own success that you deserve rather than spending someone else's money & depend on that person. That only applies to those with self-esteem problems.
Why would acceptance decides who you are? I mean it's OK to look pretty but often time, they go too far off the line




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Skeeterwhack
most kids are followers, when kid never have the back bone to make a stand,he,ll fall every time





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment