Friday, November 12, 2010



Question by Iz: What silicone strips would be good for acne scars?

I recently had a small breakout of boils and cystic acne. It left me with some small, hardly noticeable scars. I was wondering if there were any silicone type of strips that could help with discoloration/scars?
Thanks for the answers, but I don\'t think my scars are severe enough for derma rolling and expensive stuff such as that. I think mine would work well with just topical stuff.




Best answer:

Answer b y Noal
No thier are not that i know of, But thier is good news Research Glycolic Peal\'s. Yonka makes some great ones. They are expensive but they work wonders. i get mine from a local dermotologist they usualy run about 45 dollars but you only need them once every 3-4 weeks





Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment